UNIS Hanoi School Calendar
The School Calendar is a series of Google calendars which are colour coded and our community can sync to their own devices for convenience:
|D-12 Events||- All School (D-12) calendar with events such as holidays, UN Day etc.|
|Elementary School Calendar||- Events for ES families only|
|Middle School Calendar||- Events for MS families only including the||Day 1-10||MS schedule|
|High School Calendar||- Events for HS families only including the||Day 1-10||HS schedule|
|Co-curricular Calendar||- Dates for After School Activities, UNIS Music Academy, Aquatics Academy, Tournaments|
|and Festivals (including APAC & MRISA), Community Programmes and Saturday Soccer.|
|Board Calendar||- UNIS Hanoi Board Meetings and Committee Meetings|
|Alumni Calendar||- Events for Alumni|
Download our One-Page Calendar for 2018-2019
- The UNIS School calendar every year contains no less than 175 instructional days.
- Our academic year is August to June.
- Non-School days will be either:
- School Vacations
- Vietnamese National Holidays
- Professional Development or Parent Teacher conference days
- Key events are highlighted on this website and on our Official UNIS Hanoi printed calendar distributed to all families at the start of the school year.
One School - One Calendar
Don't miss out, sync now!
For your convenience, we provide the iCal feeds to the calendars on this site that you can sync with your mobile devices (iPhone, iPad) or any web application.
iCal feed address (URL)
Please use the school iCal feed addresses below to sync the school calendars to your phone's app or device.
|D-12 Events||- https://bit.ly/unisd12cal|
|Elementary School Calendar||- https://bit.ly/unisescal|
|Middle School Calendar||- https://bit.ly/unismscal|
|High School Calendar||- https://bit.ly/unishscal|
|Co-curricular Calendar||- https://bit.ly/uniscocurricularcal|
|Board Calendar||- https://bit.ly/unisboardcal|
|Alumni Calendar||- https://bit.ly/unisalumnical|
2. In the left column, in the 'Add a friend/coworker’s calendar' section, click plus icon and select From URL
3. Paste the iCal address which you’ve just copied into the URL of calendar field, then press ADD CALENDAR. The newly added calendar will now be listed under the Other calendars section in the left menu.
Step 1 - Open the Settings app
Step 2 - Scroll down and select the Accounts & Passwords
Step 3 - Select Add Account
Step 4 - Select Other
Step 5 - Select Add Subscribed Calendar
Step 6 - Enter the iCal address, and select Next
Step 7 - Leave the Username and Password fields blank, and click Save
Step 8 - Open the Calendar App to view the events in newly added ical feed
By default, calendar on Android devices does not have a native iCal client like the Apple devices. We recommend creating a Google account and using Google Calendar to sync with your mobile device. Most Android devices come with Google Calendar pre-installed. If not, you can search and install it through Google Play Store.
After you installed Google Calendar, open the app and login with your Google account. Then follow the steps in the 'Sync with Google Calendar' section.
If you are using Microsoft Outlook on a computer and would like to add the school calendar, you can do it too, by following the steps below:
Step 1 - Open Microsoft Outlook and select Calendar tab on the left
Step 2 - Click Open Calendar button on the menu bar, then select From Internet
Step 3 - Type in the iCal address, then click OK
Step 4 - Select Yes to confirm that you want to add this calendar
That’s it. The newly added calendar will now appear under Other Calendars
Step 1 - Sign in your online Microsoft account through this link https://outlook.live.com/
Step 2 - Select Calendar button on the bottom left
Step 3 - Click on Add calendar on top, then select From Internet
Step 4 - Type in the iCal address into the Link to the calendar section, and put any name that you want to be displayed into Calendar name. Then hit Save button
The newly added calendar will now appear under Other calendars
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Discovery: 08:10 to 12:00 (partial day) to 15:20 (full day)
- Kindergarten 1 to Grade 5: 08:10 to 15:20
- Discovery: 08:10 to 12:00 (ALL students, BOTH partial and full day)
- Kindergarten 1 to Grade 5: 08:10 to 14:25
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 08:10 to 15:25
- Wednesday: 08:10 to 14:35
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 08:10 to 15:25
- Wednesday: 08:10 to 14:35