Governance As Leadership Training Institute
The registration is now closed!
The sixth annual GAL Training Institute will be held on September 7-8, 2019 hosted once again by Dr Bill Ryan and Bambi Betts at UNIS Hanoi and joined by Dr Chip Barder, one of the training institute's founders.
- 2-Day Training Institure fee is $875 USD for each delegate.
- Join a preparatory Head of School and/or Board Chair Job-A-Like on Friday afternoon for an additional $35 USD
- We strongly encourage schools to attend in teams including Head of School/Director/Superintendent AND Board Members/Governors/Trustees.
The programme is built directly in response to feedback from more than 350 delegates who have attended the last five years' events.
It will include:
- A detailed introduction for newcomers to the triple helix of governance; fiduciary, strategic and generative
- A deep dive with case studies to challenge even the most seasoned and returning practitioners
- Focus groups to explore in detail challenges faced in the Board's primary areas of responsibility; strategic planning, budgeting and Head of School evaluation
- Two new strands exploring the Board's role and responsibilities in institutional fundraising and Head of School transition.
- Sessions designed to build school teams with differing levels of experience
We will be partnering with InterContinental Hanoi Westlake for accommodation for delegates and will provide information for booking upon registration.
Please contact our Institutional Events Coordinator, Ha Dinh with any questions: email@example.com