Hanoi City area code prefix changes from 04 to 024 starting from 17 June 2017, therefore, UNIS Hanoi telephone number is now changed accordingly .
You will be able to use both the old and the new area codes prefix for a month after the change, then the old code (04) will stop working.
Call us at 024 37581551 from outside Hanoi City or with your mobile phones.
It is not necessary to dial the area code to call within Hanoi using a landline.
Values, Mission & Vision
Values & Beliefs
Because UNIS Hanoi values LEARNING, UNIS Hanoi believes that we:
- Learn, think and reflect critically in an inspiring environment, using a dynamic curriculum that exceeds international standards;
- Use and apply knowledge in the classroom and beyond for life-long personal development, as we strive for happy, balanced lives;
- Question and research collaboratively to seek innovative solutions for local and global issues.
Because UNIS Hanoi values COMMUNITY, UNIS Hanoi believes that we:
- Pro-actively connect with others to make supportive, long-lasting and diverse friendships;
- Take action to create a safe, caring, and sustainable environment;
- Respect and appreciate diverse cultures, beliefs and languages to deepen our understanding of local and global issues.
Because UNIS Hanoi values RESPONSIBILITY, UNIS Hanoi believes that we:
- Act with integrity to make and defend reasoned decisions based on respect, compassion and fairness;
- Take ownership and are accountable for our thoughts, actions and their consequences;
- Face challenges with courage, resilience and an independent spirit, whilst remaining responsive and adaptable to change.
Mission & Guiding Principles
"Our mission is to encourage students to be independent, lifelong learners who strive for excellence and become responsible stewards of our global society and natural environment, achieved within a supportive community that values diversity and through a programme reflecting the ideals and principles of the United Nations."
The United Nations principles as applied to the school are to:
- Promote peaceful solutions to problems.
- Develop friendly relations among children and adults of different nationalities.
- Promote cooperation in problem solving in economic, social, cultural, and humanitarian matters.
- Encourage respect for fundamental freedoms and equality for all, without distinction as to race, sex, language or religion.
Every good school has great ambitions for their students’ learning, and this year UNIS Hanoi will embark on a new five-year strategic plan - Strategy 2020.
This plan, led by the Board of Directors, will build on the work of the 2010-2015 Strategic Management Plan and ensure that our Values of Learning, Community and Responsibility both inspire and underline all that we undertake in the pursuit of our Vision for your children.
Strategy 2020 has three goals:
GOAL A: EXCELLENT LEARNING
A1. Student Learning
A2. Systems for Learning
A3. Learning Environments
GOAL B: A CONNECTED LEARNING COMMUNITY
B3. Learning Community
GOAL C: A COMMUNITY WITH NO BYSTANDERS
C1. Individual and Collective Responsibility