How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying to UNIS Hanoi. We open up the application process for each new school year in late January. Rolling applications are accepted throughout the school year. Our academic calendar runs from Semester 1 (August - January) to Semester 2 (January - June).
Before you get started, please review the following:
- 3-Step Application Process
- Admissions Policies
- School Age Placement Guide
- Priority Lanes
- Admissions Procedures
It is highly advisable to contact the Admissions Office before moving forward with the application process to better understand our priority lanes, the seat availability and current wait status. The following is important information for you to know:
- We have limited seats throughout the school and have nationality, English as an Additional Language (EAL) and learning support capacities.
- Submitting an application and paying the non-refundable application fee of $400 USD per applicant does not guarantee placement within the school.
- The application fee is only applicable for the applying school year.
- We do not allow deferrals, if placement is offered and you do not accept, your child’s application will be withdrawn.