There are various methods students are transported to/from school including:
- by foot
- bicycle (helmet required)
- electric bike (helmet required)
- motorbike (helmet required)
- private car
- private bus
- school bus
Each vehicle, motorbike or e-bike on campus must be registered by completing this parking permit form. (Note: license plate number is required)
Our primary concern at all times is the safety of your child(ren). Please be sure to carefully read and follow the rules concerning cars and motorbikes/e-bikes on campus.
Questions? Contact Operationssec@unishanoi.org
School Bus Information
To register for School Bus Service, please read the School Bus Policy and complete the online registration form as soon as possible. The Transport Manager will be available during Orientation for questions.
UNIS Hanoi Bus Schedule:
- UNIS Hanoi bus service costs 1100USD per child per year (one-way 660USD) or 300USD per quarter (one-way 180USD).
- Bus services cannot be provided on a route where there are less than 8 students requesting the service. The school reserves the right to cancel any bus route service with 7 students or less.
- The Transport Manager must be informed via email (email@example.com) of any changes to the daily routines of bus users.
During Orientation families will have the opportunity to register for the bus and parking permits.