All new students and parents* are invited to join Orientation on 13 August 2019. Details will be published online as soon as the schedule is confirmed. All new families are required to attend orientation.
*Families that start school after 13 August Orientation will receive a personalised orientation through Admissions.
- Register with Admissions
- Receive child/ren's schedule
- Visit your homeroom/homebase
- Meet your teachers, mentors and school leadership
- Purchase PE uniforms
- Load Campus Cards for school lunch
- Get all your questions answered so you are prepared for school!
New Family Orientation Schedule
August Orientation Schedule for Elementary School, Middle School and High School programmes (subject to minor changes).
- Students in Discovery have a half-day programme on the first three days of school.
- Students in Kindergarten 1 and Kindergarten 2 have a half-day programme on the first two days of school.
If you have questions before Orientation Day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome Tin Tuc
Download the PDF version of the Welcome Tin Tuc Jan 2019 (new version to be published in August 2019)