The Aquatics Academy offers UNIS Hanoi students Learn To Swim courses five days per week as part of our ASA (After School Activities) programme. Opportunities are available for students from beginning swimmers all the way to highly competitive older swimmers. In addition, through our Community Programmes, we offer courses to the community in general. Adult courses from beginner to competitive levels are offered in both English and Vietnamese. Courses for school age students are available as well.
For UNIS Hanoi Students
- A wide range of Learn to Swim classes at all levels for all our students
- Increased opportunities for students who choose to compete in a team environment. ES, MS and HS all provide swim team programmes.
- Water Polo
- Swim For Life – our community service programme which engages with KOTO and Blue Dragons and local elementary schools in order to combat the high mortality rates through drowning in our host country.
For the community
(including UNIS Hanoi students and families)
- Adult classes for beginners
- Adult Intermediate and Masters swim training
- Youth beginner classes
- Youth intermediate and advanced/competitive classes for conditioning and technique improvement
- One on One Swim Lessons (generally offered in our Spring Session)