Community Programmes Frequently Asked Questions
UNIS Hanoi Community Programmes have 3 sessions each school year, each lasting 9-10 weeks:
- Session 1, Autumn Session, (September – November)
- Session 2, Winter Session, (November – February)
- Session 3, Spring Session, (February – May)
Each Community Programme class, workshop has a fee. This fee is only to cover the cost of the each course and is not a source of revenue for the school.
- Register to the Community Programme mailing list by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send the registration notification 1 - 2 weeks prior to the start of each session.
Registration for community programmes classes will be on Veracross system, although communication to participants regarding upcoming sessions remains via UNIS website and community programme email list.
The programme follows first come first served basis. When a class is full, a wait list will be recorded.
We communicate to participants about the programme by email registered in Veracross system so please make sure the email entered correctly.
We are unable to accept registration via email, phone or in person. All registrations are to be completed online at www.unishanoi.org/communityprogrammes
When you register for a class and have confirmed your selections, you will be required to promptly pay for the class using PayPal/ Debit/ Credit Cards.
You must pay before your registration can be confirmed. We recommend you to print the receipts for future reference.
NO. We accept online registration only and are unable to accept registration via email, phone or in person. All registrations are to be completed online at www.unishanoi.org/communityprogrammes .
Please register to receive email updates with email@example.com.
We no longer publish hard copy booklets. All information about Community Programmes classes and workshops will be published on our website at www.unishanoi.org/communityprogrammes
For those, who are UNIS Hanoi families, we also advertise the programme on the UNIS Hanoi Tin Tuc Online.
· 50% of the fee is refundable up to, and through the end of the first class or workshop.
· No refunds will be granted after the first class.
· No credit will be issued when swapping or changing class.
· Refunds will be issued when classes or workshops are canceled.
· Canceled and/or postponed classes and workshops will be rescheduled if possible. A refund will be issued if rescheduling is not possible.
· For sport activities, no refund will be given for cancellation due to weather (AQI, Heat Index, Lightening…)
· Exceptions to the published refund policy will be handled on a case by case basis and only be entertained in a force majeure situation.
· Those with outstanding Community Programmes invoices will not be eligible to sign up for a new class until all invoices are settled.
We offer classes and workshops in the following areas:
- Activities for Children
- Culture and Art
- Skill Building
We are always looking for new and exciting Community Programmes courses.
If you have a skill and passion that you would like to share with the community, please contact Ms. Ha Thien Ha at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0914335123 for more information.