UNIS Hanoi Fitness Room Rules
UNIS Hanoi wants all users of this facility to enjoy its use in a safe and controlled environment... We ask that the following rules be respected
- This facility is only for use by Energize Members and those UNIS Hanoi students who are 15 years of age or older (UNIS Hanoi students MUST be in HS…..No MS Students are permitted).
- Students without UNIS Hanoi ID may be denied access.
- Energize Members should have their Membership Cards; Failure to produce your Membership Card or another form of picture ID, may result in access being denied.
- ALL users MUST sign-in prior to starting their workout.
- Appropriate Clothing MUSTbe worn.
- this means athletic clothing and athletic footwear.
- no bare feet; no jeans; no swimsuits are permitted.
- A Fitness Room Supervisor MUST be present.
- No Food/Gum/Drinks (except water) are permitted inside the facility.
- Please clean-up after yourself; put equipment back where it belongs.
- Be respectful of other Energize members.
- Please report any concerns to the Fitness Room Supervisor or the UNIS Hanoi Activities Office.
- The Fitness Room is not a place to “hang-out” with your friends or “fool around”.
- Have a SAFE and ENJOYABLE workout!!
Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to loss of membership or restricted access.