Welcome to the News Hub where you can access all our Tin Tuc news as it is posted in a simple newslist fomat.
You can also use the News Hub to search for news items by date or with key words.
Or scroll to the bottom of the page to search the archives from all our Tin Tuc newsletters from previous years.
We are delighted to announce the membership of the Impact Fund Committee.
This cross community committee will be the decision makers choosing the projects for our community Impact Fundraising in 2019-2020.
The projects supporting UNIS Hanoi’s Vision, Mission and Values to help deliver the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals will be selected from the BIG IDEAS that you are poised to submit!
We have been delighted by the community response to the Impact Fund and choosing the members of the Committee was hard, with so many excellent candidates and submissions. The decision for membership was taken after careful consideration of all the applications that were received and we are delighted to announce the following Impact Fund Committee for 2019-2020:
- Co-Chairs: Emma Silva (Director of Advancement) and Iraj de Silva (Parent)
- SCO Executive member: Chris Behr
- Parent members: Sandra Le Courtois and Gareth Harrison Poole
- Student members:
- ES: Vilma Niklasson and Student Council member TBC
- MS: Beatrice Reilly G8 and Andy Choi G8
- HS: Solene Shelley G10 and Eddie Lee G10
- Faculty members:
- ES: Christy Heitmiller
- MS & HS: Qingli Liu
- VN Staff: Han Bich Hanh and Nguyen Thi Bich Hien
- Admin member: Megan Brazil
- Board member: TBC after the Board’s 2-Day meeting in September.
- Alumni member: TBC
- Committee Coordinator: Dinh Thi An Ha
For any questions please contact the Committee Coordinator Ha Dinh and Co-Chairs Emma Silva and Iraj de Silva: firstname.lastname@example.org