Welcome to the News Hub where you can access all our Tin Tuc news as it is posted in a simple newslist fomat.
You can also use the News Hub to search for news items by date or with key words.
Or scroll to the bottom of the page to search the archives from all our Tin Tuc newsletters from previous years.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, I would like to welcome all new and returning parents, students, faculty and staff to the 2019-2020 school year. We are delighted to have all of you in our school community this year.
For those new to UNIS Hanoi, the Board has six main tasks:
- Hire, nurture and evaluate the Head of School who is responsible for the day to day management of the School
- Develop strategic plans, ensure their implementation and monitor progress
- Develop and approve school policy
- Ensure the financial health of the School
- Lead and support the annual Governance as Leadership Training Institute at UNIS Hanoi
- Provide leadership to support and drive institutional fundraising
Our specific goals for this year include the following:
- Complete the next Strategic Management Plan by May 2020
- Continue to provide Financial Oversight of the School
- Governance Training and Leadership
- Fundraising Leadership
Regular Board updates are provided throughout the year via the Tin Tuc or direct email.
In the coming weeks I will provide greater detail on Board composition for 2019-2020 and information about our Board community meetings this year.
In the meantime, our best wishes to everyone for a wonderful year!