Welcome to the News Hub where you can access all our Tin Tuc news as it is posted in a simple newslist fomat.
You can also use the News Hub to search for news items by date or with key words.
Or scroll to the bottom of the page to search the archives from all our Tin Tuc newsletters from previous years.
Without a doubt UNIS Hanoi is unique, but what makes us UNiquely UNIS?
Next week our Summer 2018 edition of our bi-annual school magazine, UNiquely UNIS, will be published to bring to our community a new collection of inspirational insider stories demonstrating our commitment to our students and our promise to you.
This magazine was created in response to parents asking us to really show them and share with them a UNIS Hanoi education experience. It is our attempt to go beyond a quick glimpse and give you a deep dive into a variety of different, programmes, projects and initiatives that are part of your children's daily experience.
In the Summer 2018 edition we share stories focusing on our three core values:
- Our commitment to a Culture of Coaching in our professional development for teachers and the impact on your children.
- We give an overview of this year's graduating class and demonstrate the talent and diversity in our students culminating year.
- We put our Maths programmes under the spotlight and find out if it all adds up!
- A cross divisional design project combines authentic problem with a play laboratory
- Our commitment to education in Vietnam takes our technology teacher conference to a new level.
- Our grade 10 students turned 'career detectives' with the help of scores of parents and partners.
- the 30th Birthday was a moment for the whole community to celebrate together
And in an alumni story special we share perspectives on RESPONSIBILITY with eight outstanding stories of the ways in which our students have gone on to make an impact in the world and are still living the UNIS Hanoi Mission.
UNiquely UNIS Summer 2018 will be sent home to each family with the youngest member of the family. Please ask them to share with you next week.