Welcome to the News Hub where you can access all our Tin Tuc news as it is posted in a simple newslist fomat.
You can also use the News Hub to search for news items by date or with key words.
Or scroll to the bottom of the page to search the archives from all our Tin Tuc newsletters from previous years.
UNIS Hanoi will celebrate its 30th Birthday Party with the whole community at the highly anticipated Spring Fair on Sunday, March 25!
We will have tons of birthday cake from around the world, colorful piñatas, lively music, in-house entertainment and plenty of games and fun surprises for all ages to enjoy!
Ready to eat? Bon Appetit!
There is no secret, a party without good food is not a party! Homemade meals are encouraged this year!
Get together with families and friends and organise a cultural booth together by preparing traditional food and organising activities for children. The more cultures represented the merrier!
- Cultural Booth Guidelines
- Register HERE by March 6 for a Cultural Booth
- Questions? Contact the Cultural Booth Coordinator, Winnie Fano, at FAIR_cultural@unishanoi.org
Promote your Small Business!
The SCO welcomes UNIS Hanoi parents, faculty, staff, MSHS students and alumni to promote their family-owned small businesses to over 3000 participants at the Spring Fair.
- Small Business Guidelines
- Register HERE by March 9 for a Small Business Booth
- Questions? Contact the Small Business Coordinator, Sheila Chng-Au, at FAIR_smallbusiness@unishanoi.o
It's show time!
Entertainers, performers, singers, magicians, dancers, MCs, DJs...whether you are a student, teacher, staff, parent - everyone is invited to perform! This is your time to SHINE on our main stage at the heart of the Spring Fair!
- Register HERE by March 9 for a performance
- Want to MC the event? Join the MC team HERE!
- Questions? Contact FAIR_Entertainment@unishanoi.o
Piece of Cake!
Imagine a booth full of Birthday Cakes from around the WORLD! To make this birthday wish come true...we need YOU to contribute a yummy homemade cake!
Special recognition will be given to our master bakers!
- Interested in participating? Sign-up HERE by March 20
- Questions? Contact Spring Fair Coordinator at SpringFair@unishanoi.org
Party Volunteers needed!
This is the biggest birthday party UNIS Hanoi has ever celebrated! We are expecting anywhere from 3,000 - 4,000 guests! We definitely need your help to make this party AMAZING and FUN as the Spring Fair is 100% volunteer-based.
There are plans for a giant Twister game! Mystery Guessing Boxes! Piñatas for all ages...help create the Birthday Party of our dreams! Volunteer energy and enthusiasm make this day fun and memorable! Grab a friend and volunteer for an hour or two! Contact Fair_Volunteers@unishanoi.org