Facility Booking Procedure
- If you would like to apply to use the UNIS Hanoi facilities during the times that they are free fill out the online facility booking form. Please note that Clubs or groups requesting more than 20 persons on campus may be required to arrange additional security, cleaning, insurance etc. as determined by the Activities or Operations Departments.
- Your request will be submitted to the UNIS Hanoi Activities Office.
- The UNIS Hanoi Activities Office will contact you to advise whether the application is approved or rejected (clash with UNIS Hanoi activity, maintenance, etc).
- If approved you need to confirm your booking by paying at the UNIS Hanoi Business Office at least 48 hours before using the facilities and provide the Activities Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a list of names detailing the members of your sporting group/ organisation/ club who will be entering the UNIS Hanoi grounds. Failure to provide this member list will result in you not being allowed access to the school.
- All members on the list need to sign a "Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Undertaking” form which is a prerequisite for players entering the campus to use the facilities. The liability forms can be obtained online from the link provided below or by hard copy from the Activities Office. It is the onus of the hiring group to appoint someone to oversee that each member of their group has signed a Waiver of Liability form before using the UNIS Hanoi facilities.
- If you would like a person to be added to the member list at a later stage then you will need to inform the Activities Office and ensure that the Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Undertaking is completed for that person.
- If you have followed the above procedure, members of your team/group will be allowed entry into the UNIS Hanoi grounds on the date of hire if they are on your group's member list and they bring photo ID when arriving at the campus. Any person who is not on the member list will not be allowed access to the campus.
Please note our below security protocols:
- All adults and adults with accompanying children will be required to bring valid ID and secure a visitor pass at the UNIS Security entrance if they do not have a valid UNIS Campus ID Card.
- All elementary children need to be accompanied by adults when entering the school but are not required to be issued an ID/Visitor Pass.
- UNIS issued ID must be worn by adults at all times when on campus.
- The cancellation of any booking must be made at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled booking. If a cancellation is not made within this time period, the rental cost will still be charged to person/group who has made the booking. In order to cancel a booking, you will need to contact the UNIS Hanoi Activities Office – email@example.com.
- ENJOY THE FACILITIES.
All members on the list need to sign a "Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Undertaking” form which is a prerequisite for players entering the campus to use the facilities. The liability forms can be obtained online or by hard copy from the PE coordinator. It is the onus of the hiring group to appoint someone to oversee that each member of their group has signed a Waiver of Liability.