Facility Booking Procedure
- To submit a facility booking request during available times, fill out the online facility booking form. Please note that Clubs or groups requesting more than 20 persons on campus may require arranging additional security, cleaning, insurance etc. as determined by the Activities or Operations Departments and will be charged accordingly.
- Requests should be submitted to the UNIS Hanoi Activities Office at least 3 working days prior to your intended date and time of play.
- The UNIS Hanoi Activities Office will contact you by email to confirm your booking or to advise if the application is approved .
- If approved you need to confirm your booking by paying at the UNIS Hanoi Business Office at least 48 hours before using the facilities and provide the Activities Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a list of names detailing the members of your sporting group/ organisation/ club who will be entering the UNIS Hanoi grounds. Failure to provide this member list will result in access being denied to the school.
- The cancellation of any booking must be made at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled booking. If a cancellation is not made within this time period, the rental cost will still be charged. In order to cancel a booking, you will need to contact the UNIS Hanoi Activities Office: email@example.com.
- The person responsible for the booking must sign a "Accident Waiver and Release of Liability” form which is a prerequisite for players entering the campus to use the facilities. The liability forms can be obtained online from the link provided below or by hard copy from the Activities Office. It is the responsibility of the hiring group to appoint someone to oversee that each member of their group has agreed to the Waiver of Liability form before using the UNIS Hanoi facilities.
- If you would like a participant to be added to the member list at a later stage then you will need to inform the Activities Office and ensure that the Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Undertaking is completed for that person.
- Please note our below security protocols:
- All adults and adults with accompanying children will be required to bring valid ID and secure a visitor pass at the UNIS Security entrance if they do not have a valid UNIS Campus ID Card.
- All elementary children need to be accompanied by adults when entering the school but are not required to be issued an ID/Visitor Pass.
- UNIS issued ID must be worn by adults at all times when on campus.
9. Commercial events of any kind (e.g lessons outside of UNIS Tennis Academy) are not permitted.
10. In case of inclement weather (e.g high AQI, high heat index, storm, lightening), no refund will be issued.
UNIS policy is as follows:
- AQI above 200: No outdoor activities
- Heat index above 45 - No outdoor activities
- Lighting alert - Seek shelter no outdoor activities in open areas
11. Refund policy may be revised on a case by case basis under extreme circumstances.
12. Noncompliance may result in loss of the facility booking and/ or any future bookings.
13. ENJOY THE FACILITIES.
All members on the list need to sign a "Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Undertaking” form which is a prerequisite for players entering the campus to use the facilities. The liability forms can be obtained online or by hard copy from the PE coordinator. It is the onus of the hiring group to appoint someone to oversee that each member of their group has signed a Waiver of Liability.