Take The Virtual Tour of Our Campus!
UNIS Hanoi is proud to have excellent facilities in support of its ambitions for our students' teaching and learning.
In June 2016, UNIS Hanoi launched our Campus Development Plan to create more learning space and improve the existing facilities. Some area of our campus are under construction. Please visit our Campus Development Plan to learn more about the construction phases and how the campus will look like upon completion.
Students study in one purpose-built campus with low level buildings and outside access from all classrooms. In addition to the light, bright, large classrooms our students have the 'space to be children' and enjoy extensive recreational and sports fields and specialist facilities used by all grade levels.
- Dedicated Early Childhood Centre provides a nurturing environment for our youngest students but retains access to the D-12 facilities.
- An extensive library and media centre with a catalogue of more than 30,000 print and multi-media resources and a range of online resources.
- An adventure playground: 12 major structures that promote cardio-vascular fitness, coordination, and managed risk-taking including basketball area, trampolines, logs, ropes, tetherball, slides, bouldering mountain, water play, swings, monkey bars, and spider web climbing frames.
- Full size fields and tennis courts: UNIS Hanoi has plentiful green space used for a variety of outdoor sports and activities and three tennis courts.
- All season swimming pools and fitness room: Our 25 metre, 6-lane covered swimming pool and a child size pool are heated during the winter for usage throughout the year. Students use the pools for PE classes and co-curricular activities. The UNIS Hanoi community can use the pool/fitness room outside of school hours for a minimal membership fee.
- A 1800m2 multi purpose sports covered court built to international (Olympic) standards with sports flooring. The covered court is equipped with 12 basketball goals. The space allows two full basketball courts or four volleyball games or 8 badminton games happening at once.
- Sports Centre and Centre for the Arts: Our Sports Centre and Centre for the Arts (hosts Music, Art, Drama classess and a 400 seat Theatre) offer our students state-of-the-art facilities and space for the areas of performing arts and sports training/competitions.
- A new Cafeteria and Multi-Use Learning facilities with student and faculty lounges and a community garden.
- An artificial turf soccer pitch for all year use.