UNIS Hanoi Campus and Virtual Tour
Take the virtual tour of our campus!
UNIS Hanoi is proud to have excellent facilities in support of its ambitions for our students' teaching and learning.
Our students study in one purpose-built campus with low level buildings and outside access from all classrooms. In addition to the light, bright, large classrooms our students have the 'space to be children' and enjoy extensive recreational and sports fields and specialist facilities used by all grade levels.
- Dedicated Early Childhood Centre provides a nurturing environment for our youngest students but retains access to the D-12 facilities.
- An extensive library and media centre with a catalogue of more than 30,000 print and multi-media resources and a range of online resources.
- An adventure playground: 12 major structures that promote cardio-vascular fitness, coordination, and managed risk-taking including basketball area, trampolines, logs, ropes, tetherball, slides, bouldering mountain, water play, swings, monkey bars, and spider web climbing frames.
- Full size fields and tennis courts: UNIS Hanoi has plentiful green space used for a variety of outdoor sports and activities and three tennis courts.
- All season swimming pools and fitness room: Our 25 metre, 6-lane covered swimming pool and a child size pool are heated during the winter for usage throughout the year. Students use the pools for PE classes and co-curricular activities. The UNIS Hanoi community can use the pool/fitness room outside of school hours for a minimal membership fee.
- A 1800m2 multi purpose sports covered court built to international (Olympic) standards with sports flooring. The covered court is equipped with 12 basketball goals. The space allows two full basketball courts or four volleyball games or 8 badminton games happening at once.
- Sports Centre and Centre for the Arts: Our Sports Centre and Centre for the Arts (hosts Music, Art, Drama classess and a 400 seat Theatre) offer our students state-of-the-art facilities and space for the areas of performing arts and sports training/competitions.
- Building 8B houses our beautiful and modern Canteen with natural lighting system, the multi-use Ly Thai To Learning Centre hosting up to 300 people, classrooms, a faculty lounge and a roof top garden.
- A 500m2 artificial turf soccer pitch for all year use.
UNIS Hanoi considers the learning environment as the 'third educator' with parents and teachers creating the three-way partnership.
As such we are committed to the ongoing development of our facilities to support our ambitions as educators for our students, while being responsible to a sustainable world and planned finances.
Our campus master plan is a long term strategy which we continue to phase for effective growth of programmes and to be "an inspirational role model for a better world."
Phase one of the plan was the original campus buildings opened in 2004. The 400-seat theatre and Centre for the Arts and the Sports Centre with capacity for two competition-size courts were added in 2012 as Phase 2. And we completed our most recent phase, adding a new all-school canteen, our Ly Thai To Learning Centre, an all-weather pitch and a new school playground in 2018.
Our commitment to ongoing maintenance, renovation and refurbishment of the UNIS Hanoi campus sits in tandem with our new facilities planning and the School continues to work on next steps as part of the School's strategic plan.