English | Tiếng Việt
UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Programme
The UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Programme gives the opportunity for Vietnamese students from low income families, who are excelling at their public Vietnamese school/educational institution, to enter UNIS Hanoi with a full (100%) fees waiver until graduation*.
The students will graduate with the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
UNIS Hanoi Scholarship 2019-20
Applications open for entry to the academic year 2019-2020 on January 1, 2019.
Students may apply to the UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Programme for entry to:
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
In all cases, the 100% Scholarship will be valid until their graduation from UNIS Hanoi.
We look forward to receiving applications from eligible students to start the school year 2019-20. Applications close March 31, 2019. (Please see the timeline below)
- Scholar eligibility criteria
- Scholar selection timeline
- Application Form for the UNIS Hanoi Scholarship 2019-20 Intake
- Submitting Applications for the UNIS Hanoi Scholarship 2019-20 Intake
- Meet our Scholars
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Students applying for the Scholarship Programme at UNIS Hanoi must:
- Be a Vietnamese national. Applicants are required to provide a copy of their Household Registration Book (sổ hộ khẩu).
- Studying at a Vietnamese public school/educational institution; have gained no less than 8.0 in English for the last two full academic years; have gained an average annual grade of 8.5 or above for the last two full academic years.
- Complete the UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Application Form in full and provide all required documentation.
- Make a full financial declaration and be from a low income household.
- UNIS Hanoi retains the right to waive academic and geographic eligibility requirements for applications received by invitation, through its official Service Learning partners.
Please note that this timeline is for guidance only and may be subject to change
|March 31, 2019||Deadline for Applications|
|April 2019||Longlist finalists informed and testing scheduled at UNIS Hanoi. Finalists will be requested to bring Semester 1 school results on the testing day
(Tests may include but are not limited to Standardised English proficiency test, English essay, General Aptitude Non-Verbal Online Testing, Vietnamese Essay)
Unsuccesful applicants will also receive notification at this time.
|April 2019||Official home visits for a conversation with potential scholars' family/ies about future plans.|
|May 2019||Shortlist finalists are invited to UNIS Hanoi for interview and further testing (if required)|
|June 2019||Successful candidates are offered a Scholarship place|
Click here to download Applications Package for UNIS Hanoi Scholarship 2019-20 Intake.
Please use the Application Checklist in the Application Package to ensure you have prepared a complete application. All applicants are strongly encouraged to submit applications well before deadline.
Completed applications with supporting documents and a recent passport style photo should be delivered to the school at the main gate addressed:
UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Application
United Nations International School of Hanoi
G9 Ciputra, Phu Thuong Ward
Tay Ho District, Hanoi
* Assuming all requirements for continued scholarship are met.