- SatMay26 Alumni Reunion in Berlin 10:30 PM to 11:59 PMBRLO Brwhouse, Schöneberger Str. 16, 10963 Berlin, Germany
- SunMay27 Alumni Reunion in Berlin 12:00 AM to 12:30 AMBRLO Brwhouse, Schöneberger Str. 16, 10963 Berlin, Germany
- TueMay29 Parent Coffee Corner - Every Tuesday! 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMB10-1Foyer - 1st Floor Foyer
- FriJun01 Volunteer Appreciation Night 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- TueJun05 Parent Coffee Corner - Every Tuesday! 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMB10-1Foyer - 1st Floor Foyer
- MonMay28 Grade 5 to 6 Transition Visits
- MonMay28 WEEK 1
- TueMay29 Grade 5 to 6 Transition Visits
- TueMay29 WEEK 1
- WedMay30 Grade 5 to 6 Transition Visits
- SatMay26 Prom
- MonMay28 WEEK 1
- TueMay29 WEEK 1
- WedMay30 WEEK 1
- ThuMay31 WEEK 1
- SatMay26 UNIS Hanoi (HAC) Invitational - Spring Swim Meet Swimming Pool, UNIS Hanoi
- SatMay26 UNIS Music Academy (UMA) Concert Part 1 1:30 PM to 2:15 PMBlack Box and Theatre, UNIS Hanoi
- SatMay26 UNIS Music Academy (UMA) Concert Part 2 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMBlack Box and Theatre, UNIS Hanoi
- ThuMay31 Phoenix Booster MS Sports Awards Ceremony 4:00 PM to 5:30 PMUnited Nations International School of Hanoi, G9 Ciputra, Lac Long Quan, Tay Ho, Khu ?ô th? Ciputra, Phú Th??ng, Tây H?, Hà N?i, Vietnam
- 90% Of students taking IBDP
- 100% Of MAP results above world
- 385 After-school activity sessions
- 66 Student Nationalities
- 44 Languages Spoken
- 7 Worldwide alumni reunions
- 52 Student-led service groups
- 35% Of teachers have Master's Degrees
- 24 International sports teams
"It's such a welcoming community and no one is left out. Everyone has their spot, and everyone makes a difference."
"Here at UNIS we have to have opinions, be creative, and think outside the box. Teachers expect you to do your homework, finish your assessments, and study, but they are really supportive. We come to school to learn and that's the most important thing. That's what the school focuses on but UNIS also focuses on making us have fun while we learn."
"Teachers at UNIS are really flexible with their students because they have the understanding that not all students are able to comprehend information in the same way."
"Something unique about UNIS is the integration of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) throughout the curriculum which is intentionally planned and shared with students. As the school has evolved in using the SDGs, the students have really taken ownership of knowing which ones they are passionate about, which are connected to what they are learning, and in what ways they can take action. It will take all of us to achieve the SDGs, if we can begin by empowering our students, we will have leaders championing this work in the future.
One way you know learning has occurred is when you hear students sharing, using the language of the SDGs unprompted, with clear passion. I've overheard students saying that SDG 15 is their favourite because they want to save pangolins, which are an endangered animal in Vietnam. It demonstrates that they are internalising what they are learning and considering how they'll take action."
"UNIS provides a balanced education, children learn to be good people through many activities, not only academic work in the classroom. Even in the classroom, other aspects are integrated and monitored. Interpersonal skills play a vital role in today's employment market. UNIS students are confident and prepared for life. Parents don't worry about their future.
UNIS students have a vast life view and are confident. My son cares about others in everything he does. This comes from the integration of UN principles into education at UNIS. Students care about the earth and other species, not only themselves. It's very natural for UNIS students to be aware of their impact on the environment, it's vital for them.
It's so hard as a parent to help your children through transition in teenage years. The Middle and High School counsellors really helped us as parents to get through this transition. The school has an amazing system of dealing with students who are challenged with transition during teenage years. It's one of the most difficult times in anyone's life, there is so much change. At UNIS we are lucky to have adults who are understanding, patient and know how to guide students."