In our founding memorandum of understanding UNIS Hanoi was established to assist in the development of Vietnam. In honour of these founding principles, the recipients of UNIS Hanoi scholarship have been talented local students from low income families who have benefitted or are benefitting from accessing an international education. The Scholarship Programme was established in 2011 and guarantees a full (100%) fees waiver from Grade 7 until graduation. To date, nine scholars have successfully graduated from UNIS Hanoi and a further six students are currently members of our student body.
UNIS Hanoi Scholarship 2021-22 academic year intake
Thank you to all who applied. Scholars have been accepted for the 2021-22 academic year.
This year students were invited to apply to the UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Programme for entry to:
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
In all cases, the 100% Scholarship is valid until they graduate from UNIS Hanoi. (Assuming all requirements for continued scholarship are met.)
Deadline for Applications is now closed.
Complete the UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Application Form in full and provide all required documentation.
- Make a full financial declaration and be from a low income household.
- UNIS Hanoi retains the right to waive academic and geographic eligibility requirements for applications received by invitation, through official Service Learning partners.
The Students applying for the Scholarship Programme must:
- Be a Vietnamese national. Applicants are required to provide a copy of their Household Registration Book (sổ hộ khẩu)
- Be studying at a public Vietnamese district school/educational institution; have gained no less than 8.0 in English for the last two full academic years; have gained an average annual grade of 8.5 or above for the last two full academic years
- 1. Who are the scholarship students and how are they chosen/selected?
- 2. What happens to the Scholars when they graduate from UNIS Hanoi?
- 3. How can we guarantee that the Scholars will make a difference in Vietnam in the future?
- 4. Why is a scholarship programme important for UNIS Hanoi?
- 5. Why is the Scholarship programme only geared towards Vietnamese students?
- 6. Have you considered giving partial Scholarships rather than full Scholarships?