For a decade UNIS Hanoi has been proud to offer our Scholarship Programme offering Secondary School places to talented local students from disadvantaged families.
Our School was originally established in 1988 to assist in the development of Vietnam and our Scholarship Programme continues to honour the School's commitment to Institutional Philanthropy.
The Programme guarantees a full (100%) fees waiver until graduation and significant additional support for transport, school supplies, co curricular activities and university application. To date, 14 scholars have successfully graduated from UNIS Hanoi and a further nine students are currently members of our student body.
Meet Ha and Phuc, our graduated scholars, to learn more about their five-year learning journey at UNIS Hanoi and how the Scholarship Programme helped shape their future.
UNIS Hanoi Scholarship 2024-25 academic year intake
Applications for intake 2024-2025 are now OPEN.
Students may apply to the UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Programme for entry to:
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
In all cases, the 100% Scholarship will be valid until they graduate from UNIS Hanoi and scholars also receive 100% support for school transport, materials and trips. (Assuming all requirements for continued scholarship are met.)
Deadline for Applications is 10 March 2024.
TIMELINE 2024-2025 INTAKE
Please note that this timeline is for guidance only and may be subject to change.
|10 March 2024
|Deadline for Applications
Longlist (1st round) finalists informed and testing schedule at UNIS Hanoi
Unsuccessful applicants will also receive notification at this time
Official home visits for a conversation with each potential scholar’s family about future plans
Shortlist finalists are invited to UNIS Hanoi for interview and further testing
Successful candidates are offered a Scholarship place
|Summer Programme for successful candidates to support preparation for 2024-2025 school year
Complete the UNIS Hanoi Scholarship Application Form in full and provide all required documentation.
- Make a full financial declaration. Only disadvantaged households are eligible for the Programme. All information provided is confidential and rigorously screened.
- UNIS Hanoi retains the right to waive academic and geographic eligibility requirements for applications received by invitation, through official Service Learning partners.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Programme, the application or selection process please contact our Scholarships Officer, Trang Pham: email@example.com
The Students applying for the Scholarship Programme must:
- Be a Vietnamese national. Applicants are required to provide a copy of their Household Registration Book (sổ hộ khẩu)
- Be studying at a public Vietnamese district school/educational institution
- Have gained no less than 8.0 in English for the last two full academic years; have gained an average annual grade of 8.5 or above for the last two full academic years