Safety and Security Protocols
UNIS Hanoi takes safety and security of our school environment very seriously. In an effort to make UNIS Hanoi a safe environment for all we have adjusted and adapted our security protocols. Please take note of the following:
- All adults and adults with accompanying children will be required to bring valid ID and secure a visitor pass at the UNIS Security entrance if they do not have a valid UNIS Campus ID Card.
- UNIS issued ID must be worn by adults at all times when on campus.
- All elementary children need to be accompanied by adults when entering the school but are not required to be issued an ID/Visitor Pass.
- Any child under the age of 12 must be escorted to the class and handed over to the teacher. Children may not be dropped off at the main gate and left unsupervised. For Saturday classes taking place in ECC area (B11), teachers will pick up and drop students at ECC main entrance.
- All students need to be picked up immediately when their classes end.
- All children under 12 years old must be under constant supervision whilst on campus.
- Late pick up's and unsupervised children left on the campus may be removed from the class/ programme.
2. Safety Protocol
Outdoor activities and swimming lessons may be modified or cancelled in case of inclement weather (e.g high AQI, high heat index, storm, lightening). Please read carefully the the following documents:
- Heat Level Action Chart
- Heat Index Consideration for Swimming Pool
- and visit our live AQI/ HEAT INDEX PAGE for up to date UNIS readings. Make sure to check this page prior to your UNIS-based activity as cancelled lessons will not be published.
Make up lesson may be arranged subject to the availability of the instructor and calendar permitting. Any cancelled swimming lessons due to weather, swimmers may join another group of same ability at another time during the week.