STEP 1: APPLICATION
Click APPLY NOW
Complete Application checklist
Pay non-refundable application fee
STEP 2: ASSESSMENT
- Play Experience (EY3/EY4/K)
- Parent Interviews (EY - G5)
- Student interviews (G1 - G5)
- Online assessment (G1 - G12)
- English assessment (K - G12)
STEP 3: REVIEW
- Based on space available, completed applications are reviewed.
- Review committee: Principals / Counselors and Specialist Teacher (as required.)
STEP 4: DECISION AND PLACEMENT
- If admissible and space is available → Placement will be offered.
- If admissible and space is not available → The applicant is placed in a wait pool based on the Priority Lanes.
- If inadmissible → Communication sent to family and the application will be closed.
UNIS Hanoi is a not-for-profit and inclusive school that welcomes applications for placement throughout the academic year.
It is not possible for us to guarantee placement in advance for each child who applies until the full application is submitted and reviewed and a decision is made.
Availability of places is based on the number of seats available in a grade level, student withdrawals and capacities of our English as an Additional Language and Learning Support programmes.
Admissions begins to offer placement in March following Priority Lanes once completed applications have been reviewed by the Admissions Review Team.
It is highly recommended to complete your application by mid-February.