We encourage parents to begin the application process by reviewing the checklist provided below. Parents should note that school documentation is required for all applicants with exception of preschool aged students who have not yet attended school.
- School reports must be presented in English and translations should be verified and stamped by the respective school.
- Confidential school recommendations will be sent to a homeroom teacher or counselor based on the contact provided in the admission Portal.
The progress of each child’s application can be viewed by parents directly through the admissions portal. Applications will be reviewed by the admissions committee when all required items have been submitted and the application fee payment has been paid.
Contact the admissions team at any point in the application process to ask questions regarding the procedures, policies and the possibility of placement by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Application items submitted by family:
- School records
- Student passport
- Student photo
- Parent photo
- Standardised testing (grades 3-11)
- Unofficial High School transcript (grades 9-11).
Application items submitted by school:
- Teacher/School recommendation
- Writing sample (grades 2-5).