We encourage parents to begin the application process by reviewing the checklist provided. Our online platform is utilised throughout the admissions process and is very user-friendly. Parents should note that school documentation is required for all applicants unless in the case of a preschool aged student who has not yet attended school.
- School reports must be presented in English and translations should be verified and stamped by the respective school.
- Confidential school recommendations will be sent to the counselor or homeroom teachers by the email provided by the parents.
The progress of each child’s application can be viewed by parents directly through the admissions portal. Applications will be reviewed by the admissions committee when all required items have been submitted and the application fee payment has been received. The admissions team will be pleased to assist families throughout the application process and answer your questions regarding procedures, policies and the possibility of placement.
Application items submitted by family:
- School records
- Student passport
- Student photo
- Standardised testing (grades 3-11)
- Official High School transcripts (grades 9-11).
Application items submitted by school:
- Teacher/School recommendation
- Writing sample (grades 2-5).