How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying to UNIS Hanoi. We open up the application process for each new school year in mid-January. Rolling applications are accepted throughout the school year. Our academic calendar runs from Semester 1 (August - January) to Semester 2 (January - June).
Before you get started, please review the following:
It is highly advisable to contact the Admissions team at (+84 24) 7300 4508 or email email@example.com before moving forward with the application process to better understand our priority lanes, the seat availability and current wait pool. The following is important information for you to know:
- We have limited seats throughout the school and have nationality, English as an Additional Language (EAL) and learning support capacities.
- Submitting an application and paying the non-refundable application fee of 400USD per applicant does not guarantee placement within the school.
- The application fee is only applicable for the applying school year.
- We do not allow deferrals, if placement is offered and you do not accept, your child’s application will be withdrawn.
- 1. When Should I Submit an Application?
- 2. What do I submit if my child’s preschool doesn’t have school reports?
- 3. What is the policy regarding grade allocation and age placement for elementary aged students?
- 4. What is the policy regarding grade allocation and age placement for secondary school aged students?
- 5. How many students are there per class?
- 6. What does the wait pool mean?
- 7. What is the high school transcript?
- 8. Why is it necessary to provide a full medical examination and vaccination information before my child starts school?
- 9. Student Medical Insurance
- 10. What is the process for paying tuition and fees?
- 11. Does UNIS Hanoi offer discounts in tuition and fees?
- 12. Does UNIS Hanoi grant scholarships for students?
- 13. What does it mean to be a UN School?
- 14. What does your Distance Learning Programme look like?
- 15. WHAT ARE UNIS HANOI'S ADMISSION'S ASSESSMENTS?