How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying to UNIS Hanoi. We open up the application process for each new school year in mid-January. Rolling applications are accepted throughout the school year. Our academic calendar runs from Semester 1 (August - January) to Semester 2 (January - June).
Before you get started, please review the following:
It is highly advisable to contact the Admissions Office before moving forward with the application process to better understand our priority lanes, the seat availability and current wait status. The following is important information for you to know:
- We have limited seats throughout the school and have nationality, English as an Additional Language (EAL) and learning support capacities.
- Submitting an application and paying the non-refundable application fee of $400 USD per applicant does not guarantee placement within the school.
- The application fee is only applicable for the applying school year.
- We do not allow deferrals, if placement is offered and you do not accept, your child’s application will be withdrawn.
- 1. When Should I Submit an Application?
- 2. What do I submit if my child’s preschool doesn’t have school reports?
- 3. What is the policy regarding grade allocation and age placement for elementary aged students?
- 4. What is the policy regarding grade allocation and age placement for secondary school aged students?
- 5. How many students are there per class?
- 6. What does the wait status mean?
- 7. What is the high school transcript?
- 8. Why is it necessary to provide a full medical examination and vaccination information before my child starts school?
- 9. Student Medical Insurance
- 10. What is the process for paying tuition and fees?
- 11. Does UNIS Hanoi offer discounts in tuition and fees?
- 12. Does UNIS Hanoi grant scholarships for students?