UNIS Hanoi has a local and international relationship for delivering a robust academic programme that puts the needs and abilities of each child at the centre of our teaching and learning. UNIS Hanoi is a three programme IB World School. Read below to learn more about the curriculum offered at the School.
- Is based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme − Early Years to Grade 12 − which aims to develop the individual talents of young people and teach them to connect the experience of the classroom to the realities of the world outside
- Places strong emphasis on the ideals of international understanding and responsible citizenship as demonstrated by the ideals and principles of the United Nations
- Emphasises a skills and process approach: accentuating the learning process as individualised and stressing how students learn in addition to what they learn
- Stresses learning as an interactive, integrated process, which focuses strongly on the connections between subjects especially through the use of language across the curriculum
- Aims to develop awareness of the media and competence in information technology
- Aims to develop an appreciation of Vietnamese culture across all areas of the curriculum
- Respects the cultural diversity of the school community
- Extends beyond the classroom through a variety of co-curricular opportunities.