All new students and parents* are invited to join Orientation on 19 January 2018 starting at 8.00am in the Centre for the Arts.
*Families that start school before/after January 19 Orientation will receive a personalised orientation through Admissions.
- Register with Admissions
- Receive child/ren's schedule
- Visit your homeroom/homebase
- Meet your teachers, mentors and school leadership
- Purchase PE uniforms
- Load Campus Cards for school lunch
- Get all your questions answered so you are prepared for school!
For families with children in both Elementary and Middle/High School, it is recommended that both parents attend and split between the two programmes (if possible). If one parent is available, please attend the orientation of your youngest child.
If you have questions before Orientation Day, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.