Hanoi City area code prefix changes from 04 to 024 starting from 17 June 2017, therefore, UNIS Hanoi telephone number is now changed accordingly .
You will be able to use both the old and the new area codes prefix for a month after the change, then the old code (04) will stop working.
Call us at 024 37581551 from outside Hanoi City or with your mobile phones.
It is not necessary to dial the area code to call within Hanoi using a landline.
Compensation and Benefits
Overseas Hire Expatriate Faculty
UNIS Hanoi's remuneration philosophy is to attract and retain highly qualified teachers. We are therefore committed to a competitive compensation and benefits package that ensures a good quality of life and high saving potentials.
The Vietnamese Government has exempted the employees of the United Nations organisations from Vietnamese personal income taxes. This currently applies to UNIS Hanoi expatriate employees. Salary and cash benefits are paid in US dollars.
- Base salary
- Salary supplement: 15% of the base salary.
- Relocation for faculty and dependents: shipping allowances, transport allowances at the beginning and end of the contract , settling-in allowance, furniture allowance
- Annual 'home leave' travel for faculty and dependents
- Living allowances: housing and utility
- Tuition for dependent child: full waiver for first 2 children and 50% waiver for the 3rd for more
- Health insurance: Worldwide coverage, comprehensive health insurance for faculty and dependents with 10% co-pay up to $1,000 per person or $2,000 per family. Preventive care is covered 100%.
- Long Term Disability insurance: 67% of salary paid, 90 days waiting time
- Professional Development: $1,200 per year
- Energize membership: complimentary for use of school gym and pool for faculty and dependents.