Compensation and Benefits
Overseas Hire Expatriate Faculty
UNIS Hanoi offers a competitive salary and benefits package grounded in the philosophy of attracting and retaining highly qualified teachers. The compensation package ensures that teachers experience a high quality of life and high savings potential. The educational environment supports a culture of professional learning and growth.
Salary and cash benefits are paid in US dollars. Salaries are tax free for UNIS Hanoi expatriate educational employees.
- Base salary
- Salary supplement: 10% of the base salary.
- Relocation for faculty and dependents: shipping allowances, transport allowances at the beginning and end of the contract , settling-in allowance, furniture allowance
- Annual 'home leave' travel for faculty and dependents
- Living allowances: housing and utility
- Tuition for dependent child of single hired faculty: full waiver for first 2 children and 50% waiver for the 3rd or more
- Tuition for dependent child of teaching couple: full waiver for first 3 children and 50% waiver for the 4th or more
- Health insurance: Worldwide coverage, comprehensive health insurance for faculty and dependents with 10% co-pay up to $1,000 per person or $2,000 per family. Preventive care is covered 100%.
- Long-Term Disability insurance: 67% of salary paid, 90 days waiting time
- Support to professional development opportunities : $1,200 per year
- Energize membership: complimentary use of school gym and pool for faculty and dependents.