Hanoi City area code prefix changes from 04 to 024 starting from 17 June 2017, therefore, UNIS Hanoi telephone number is now changed accordingly .
You will be able to use both the old and the new area codes prefix for a month after the change, then the old code (04) will stop working.
Call us at 024 37581551 from outside Hanoi City or with your mobile phones.
It is not necessary to dial the area code to call within Hanoi using a landline.
UNIS Hanoi Music Academy
The purpose of United Nations International School of Hanoi academies is to provide additional specialized instruction to UNIS students in support of our curricular and co-curricular programmes. Additionally, UNIS Hanoi academies provide options for our parents, faculty, and staff to improve their skill set in their chosen activity. In some cases UNIS Hanoi academies extend programme options out to the greater community.
UNIS Hanoi Music Academy (UMA) aims to introduce students to the discipline of music through instrument exploration. The programme strives to assist students to develop self-confidence and build up enthusiasm in instrumental study. We offer UNIS Hanoi students the opportunity to assess their own progress against internationally recognised benchmark by participating in the renowned ABRSM Music Exam in UNIS Hanoi campus at the end of the school year.
The Academy's instructors are members of the Vietnamese Symphony Orchestra, teachers from the National Music Academy and local expatriates.
- 22 specialist teachers are available for piano, vocals, guitar, woodwind, brass, percussion and string lessons.
- More than 300 lessons per week.
Selected UNIS Music Academy students are invited to perform at one of the two annual UMA concerts.
UMA 2017-18 Important Dates
- 18 August 2017: UMA Open House Concert
- 21 - 22 August 2017: Session 1 registration on CHQ platform.
- 23 - 25 November 2017: Session 2 registration on CHQ platform.
- 22 - 26 February 2018: Session 3 registration on CHQ platform.
- 10 March 2018: First UMA Concert featuring student performances.
- 26 May 2018: Second UMA Concert featuring student performances.