Semester 2 begins on January 23, 2017.
All NEW FAMILIES should plan to attend ORIENTATION DAY on Friday, January 20, 2017.
The Orientation Programme on January 20 is essential for newly joining students and families to attend. You will have the opportunity to visit school information tables, meet the faculty and complete practical tasks such as arrange school lunch and purchase PE uniforms.
2017 January orientation schedule and checklist now available!
Tin Tuc - 2016-2017 Welcome Programme Special Edition
- Welcome Letters
- Essential Information for NEW families starting school 2016-2017
- One-page School Calendar 2016-2017
- The detailed School Calendar is now online. All students/families will receive a printed calendar on Orientation Day.
- Map of campus
Co-Curricular Programme Information
- After School Activities Programme
- Sports Teams at UNIS Hanoi
- Arts Programmes at UNIS Hanoi
- Leadership at UNIS Hanoi
- UNIS Music Academy - Information for co-curricular music lessons at UNIS Hanoi
- Community Programmes
- Co-Curricular Handbook
- UNIS Hanoi School Profile
- Board of Directors Information
- UNIS Hanoi Admin Team & Staff Directory
- Canteen Menu
- Campus Card Information
- Campus Card for Home Support - Registration Form
- Energize Information - Our parent community are invited to join the Energize club and use our top-class sports facilities
- Energize Application Form
Grade Level Guides 2016-2017
- Discovery Grade Level Guide
- Kindergarten 1 Grade Level Guide
- Kindergarten 2 Grade Level Guide
- Grade 1 Grade Level Guide
- Grade 2 Grade Level Guide
- Grade 3 Grade Level Guide
- Grade 4 Grade Level Guide
- Grade 5 Grade Level Guide
- Middle Years Programme Guide 2016-2017 (Grades 6 - 10)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme Guide 2016-2017(Grades 11 - 12)
Middle/High School Summer Reading 2016
An integral part of the UNIS Hanoi Middle and High School English and World Languages Department is our focus on the Independent Reading Programme.
We strive to emphasize free choice reading and discovering texts and books that interest, inspire and challenge your thinking.
The 2016 summer reading programme is as follows:
- Vietnamese Language A Grades 6-11
- Korean Language A Grades 6-7
- Korean Language A Grade 8
- Korean Language A Grade 9
- Korean Language A Grade 10
- Korean Language A Grade 11
- English Language A and B Grades 6-8
- English Language A and B Grade 9
- English Language Grade 9 Phase 4-5
- English Language A Grade 10
- English Language B Grade 10
- English Language and Literature Grade 11 (HL and SL)
- English Language B Grade 11
- English DP Literature Grade 11
- English Language and Literature Grade 12 (HL and SL)
UNIS Hanoi Student Guides to Vietnam
Explore the School and country with the help of these website created for new families and students discovering UNIS Hanoi and Vietnam by our Grade 8 students as part of their Humanities coursework in 2013-2014:
Online Resources for Hanoi
- The Word - online version of the free English Language monthly magazine with features and news as well as a guide to what's on.
- The New Hanoian - Hanoi's Community-Produced Local Reviews and Answers Guide
- The Hanoi Grapevine - Online guide to events in Hanoi
- Hanoi International Women's Club - The Hanoi International Women’s Club (HIWC) is a non-profit group whose membership is open to all expatriate women living in Vietnam. The objectives of the HIWC are to promote the development of social, charitable and cultural activities among its members, the Hanoi based expatriate community, and the people of Vietnam; and to provide a forum for expatriate women to identify and discuss issues of common interest regarding their personal and professional lives in Vietnam.
- Asian Women and Friends in Hanoi - A Group of Asian Women and their friends who promote friendship, camaraderie, and having fun sharing their talents, skills, hobbies and enjoying cultural exchange: Contact them on email@example.com
- Friends of Vietnam Heritage - Friends of Vietnam Heritage (FVH) is a non-formal group of mainly Hanoi residents from many countries, including Vietnam, whose basic goal the preservation and advancement of Vietnamese heritage and culture, and whose purpose is to enhance and deepen the understanding of Vietnam's culture. FVH functions as a non-profit educational group.
- Hanoi's Holistic Health Guide - This guide was created for the Hanoi community, to gather together practitioners in the name of health and wellness. All efforts have been made to ensure the correct information has been provided and that the services listed are of a reputable nature. There will be no liability accepted. Any comments, edits or suggestions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.